On this page:
Definition of the noun Adipicola
What does Adipicola mean as a name of something?
Adipicola is a genus of Mytilidae, described by Dautzenberg in 1927.
- synonyms: genus Adipicola / Myrina / genus Myrina
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Bivalvia
- order: Mytiloida
- family: Mytilidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Adipicola is a genus of Mytilidae.
Phrases with Adipicola
Phrases starting with the word Adipicola:
- Adipicola Dubia
- Adipicola Crypta
- Adipicola Pacifica
- Adipicola Pelagica
- Adipicola Projecta
- Adipicola simpsoni
- Adipicola Iwaotakii
- Adipicola Osseocola
- Adipicola Arcuatilis
- Adipicola Longissima
Phrase ending with the word Adipicola:
Other phrases containing the word Adipicola:
- Species Adipicola Dubia
- Species Adipicola Crypta
- Species Adipicola Pacifica
- Species Adipicola Pelagica
- Species Adipicola Projecta
- species Adipicola simpsoni
- Species Adipicola Iwaotakii
- Species Adipicola Osseocola
- Species Adipicola Arcuatilis
View more phrases with the word Adipicola in thesaurus!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adipicola
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2I1P3I1C3O1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADIPICOLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adipicola!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adipicola to find many related words and phrases!