On this page:
- Aditya a.k.a. Aadi is an actor.
- read more about Aadi
- Aditya a.k.a. Aditya Narayan Jha, commonly known as Aditya Narayan, is a Nepali Indian Bollywood actor, television host and music composer & singer. He is the only child of Bollywood singer Udit Narayan and Deepa Narayan.
- read more about Aditya Narayan
- Aditya, is an Indian film producer and actor, primarily appearing in Kannada films. He made his acting debut in 2004, starring in Love and went on to appear in several commercially successful films. He is the son of a popular Kannada director Rajendra Singh Babu.
- also known as Audithya, Aaditya, Auditya, Aadhi, Soma, R. Dushyanth Singh, Aditya Kharat, Aditya Singh
- born on (37 years ago) in Bangalore, child of Rajendra Singh Babu and Anuradha Singh
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, film producer, model
- film produced: Mungarina Minchu
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Aditya is an actor and film director.
- profession: Actor, film director
- filmography: "Harjaee"
- Aditya is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Saktivel in "Kutteem Kolum"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aditya (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADITYA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aditya!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aditya to see it in context!