Aditya Pancholi (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aditya Pancholi?
Aditya Pancholi is an Indian film actor working in Hindi Cinema. Aditya first came to limelight for portraying the Rajput character Chhota Ghoda in the Mukul S. Anand multi-starrer Maha-Sangram. He again gave an award winning performance in the Mahesh Bhatt film Saathi and the Sanjay Gupta directed Aatish: Feel the Fire. His performance in Yes Boss, Khilona and the double role in Jung was also very well received. He has also proved his worth in many villainous roles as well, the recent being Bodyguard and Race 2.
- also known as Aditya Panscholi, Nirmal, Nirmal Pancholi
- born on (50 years ago) in Mumbai, child of Aruna Pancholi and Rajan Pancholi
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Zarina Wahab since
- parent of
- played Sidharth Chaudhry in "Yes Boss"
- played Inspector Tiger in "Musafir"
- played Shankar Narayan in "Jaadugar"
- played Krishna/Rajiv in "Sailaab"
- "Dil Se"
- played Umesh S. Gupta in "Desh Ke Dushman"
- played Ranbir Singh in "Border Hindustan Ka"
- played Ashok Kejriwal in "Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani"
- played Assistant Commissioner of Police in "Dayavan"
- played Dr. Amir Khurana in "Ravan Raaj: A True Story"
- played Jaleel in "Striker"
- played Suraj 'Chhota' Godha in "Maha-Sangram"
- played Lorsa Biscuta in "Dum Maaro Dum"
- played Ram in "Jung"
- played Vicky Anand in "Yaad Rakhegi Duniya"
- played Traffic Constable Deepak in "Muqabla"
- played Mangal in "Zakhmi Zameen"
- played Suraj in "Dushman Devta"
- played Yash Vardhan in "Hameshaa"
- played Ajay (Vijay's Brother) in "Akayla"
- played Akhmash Jalaal in "Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa"
- played Vikram in "Baaghi"
- played Forest Officer in "Jodidar"
- "Gautam Govinda"
- played Noor Mohammed Azaad in "Aaya Toofan"
- played Sunny Khanna in "Gunahon Ka Devta"
- "Military Raaj"
- played Suraj in "Saathi"
- played Vikrant Mahtre in "Bodyguard"
- "Baghaawat – Ek Jung"
- "Sone Ka Pinjra"
- played Ranvir Singh in "Awwal Number"
- played Nawab in "Aatish: Feel the Fire"
- played Raj Dogra in "Ek Tha Raja"
- played Inspector Bhagat Singh in "Mafia"
- played Amit G. Anand in "Veeru Dada"
- played Roger Khanna in "Rush"
- played Durani Shetty in "Mumbai Mirror"
- played Naeem in "Mohabat Ka Paigham"
- "Chor Aur Chaand"
- played Suraj in "Surakshaa"
- played Inspector Suryapratap in "Taqdeer Ka Tamasha"
- played Capt. Rakesh in "Tahalka"
- played Police Inspector in "Aankhen"
- nomination: - nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role - "Yes Boss"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aditya Pancholi (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Aditya Pancholi to learn how to say it correctly!