On this page:
Definition of the noun Admestina
What does Admestina mean as a name of something?
Admestina is a genus of Salticidae, described by Peckham in 1888.
- synonym: genus Admestina
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Salticidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Admestina is a genus of Ballinae.
Phrases with Admestina
Phrases starting with the word Admestina:
Phrase ending with the word Admestina:
Other phrases containing the word Admestina:
- species Admestina tibialis
- species Admestina wheeleri
- species Admestina archboldi
- Species Admestina Insularis
- Species Admestina Bitaeniatus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Admestina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2M3E1S1T1I1N1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADMESTINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Admestina!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Admestina to find many related words and phrases!