On this page:
- Definition of the adjective admired
- Definition of the verb admired
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Admired
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Admired
- Photos about Admired
- Quotes about Admired
- Scrabble value of A1D2M3I1R1E1D2
- Anagrams of ADMIRED
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective admired
What does admired mean as an attribute of a noun?
- regarded with admiration
- examples: Lincoln is admired because of his leadership. | The beauty of that lady was admired by everyone. | We admired his wisdom, not to mention his courage. | We admired the view of Mt. Fuji. | We admired the beauty of the scenery. | Everyone admired his courage. | Everybody admired his courage. | He was such a bright boy others admired him. | He is admired as a writer. | He admired my new car.
- similar: loved
Definition of the verb admired
What does admired mean as a doing word?
- past of admire
"Admired" is a book written by Mark Thompson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Admired
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Craig E. Carroll
Admired. Companies”. The AMAC scale consists of eight items about different aspects of corporate performance. Fortune's research partner, the Hay Group, distributed the survey to industry members and analysts.
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
admired Penda admired or loved ( Swahili) • admired, praised Siobhan (Irish-Gaelic) admonition Monica admonition , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Admired
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Admired
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Admired
The conception of two people living together for twenty-five years without having a cross word suggests a lack of spirit only to be admired in sheep. (Alan Patrick Herbert)
more quotes about admired...
Scrabble value of A1D2M3I1R1E1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADMIRED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Admired!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Admired to see it in context!