On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun adolf eichmann
What does adolf eichmann mean as a name of something?
- Austrian who became the Nazi official who administered the concentration camps where millions of Jews were murdered during World War II (1906-1962)
Who is Adolf Eichmann?
Adolf Eichmann: Otto Adolf Eichmann was a German Nazi SS-Obersturmbannführer and one of the major organisers of the Holocaust. Eichmann was charged by SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich with facilitating and managing the logistics of mass deportation of Jews to ghettos and extermination camps in German-occupied Eastern Europe during World War II. In 1960, he was captured in Argentina by the Mossad, Israel's intelligence service. Following a widely publicised trial in Israel, he was found guilty of war crimes and hanged in 1962.
- also known as Otto Adolf Eichmann
- born on (109 years ago) in Solingen, child of Adolf Karl Eichmann and Maria Eichmann
- nationality: Germany
- profession: Military officer
- Marriage with Veronika Liebl between and (27 years and 2 months)
- parent of
- died on (53 years ago) in Ramla of hanging, capital punishment
Adolf Eichmann is a fictional character from the 2012 film Confessions Of A Self-hating Jew.
- also known as Eichmann, Eichman
- in films:
- "Good", played by Steven Elder
- "Eichmann", played by Thomas Kretschmann
- "Walking with the Enemy", played by Charles Hubbell
- "Auschwitz: The Nazis and the 'Final Solution'", played by Heinrich Schmieder
- "Conspiracy", played by Stanley Tucci
- "The Man Who Captured Eichmann", played by Robert Duvall
- "Mother Night", played by Henry Gibson
- "The Aryan Couple", played by Steven Mackintosh
- "Good Evening, Mr.Wallenberg", played by László Soós
- "Confessions Of A Self-hating Jew", played by Bill Oberst Jr.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adolf Eichmann
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Leslie Alan Horvitz, Christopher Catherwood
Nazi mass murderer Karl Adolf Eichmann, chief of the Jewish Office of the GESTAPO Department IV for Jewish Affairs, is widely considered to be the architect of the FINAL SOLUTION —the Nazi program to ...
by John P Grant, J.Craig Barker
Eichmann Incident, Case On 10 May 1960, a group of Israeli citizens seized Adolf Eichmann in Buenos Aires and, some days later, took him by air to Israel ...
The Holocaust Encyclopedia (2001)
by Baumel Judith Tydor Laqueur Walter, Walter Laqueur, Judith Tydor Baumel
Although Adolf Eichmann had been apprehended by the Israeli security services and brought to Israel days before the Knesset announcement, Ben-Gurion had had to verify the prisoner's identity before releasing the information to the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolf Eichmann
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adolf Eichmann
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Adolf Eichmann
Now that I look back, I realize that a life predicated on being obedient and taking orders is a very comfortable life indeed. Living in such a way reduces to a minimum one's need to think. (Adolf Eichmann)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adolf Eichmann to see it in context!