On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun adolf hitler
What does adolf hitler mean as a name of something?
- German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)
Who is Adolf Hitler?
Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the Nazi Party. He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and dictator of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was at the centre of Nazi Germany, World War II in Europe, and the Holocaust.
- also known as Hitler, Adolf Schicklgruber, Wolf, Adolph Hitler, Der Führer, Adolf Hiedler
- born on (126 years ago) in Braunau am Inn, child of Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler
- nationality: German Reich, Austria
- religion: Christianity, Catholicism
- profession: Politician, writer, artist, soldier, visual artist
- parent of Jean-Marie Loret
- died on (70 years ago) in Berlin of suicide, ballistic trauma
- written works: "Kampf bis zum Sieg!", "The Nazi Party, The State and Religion", "Die Reden Hitlers am Parteitag der Freiheit 1935, auf dem Bückeberg und zum Winterhilfswerk in der Krolloper", "Die Reden des Führers anlässlich der Wiedervereinigung Deutsch-Oesterreichs mit dem Reich", "Die Kulturreden des Führers", "One Year of National Socialism in Germany", "Speech Delivered in the Reichstag March 7th 1936", "Hitler parle a ses généraux", "Uniting Danzig with Germany", "Letters and Notes", "Address Before the German Reichstag", "Le péril extérieur: l'Hitlerisme", "Victoria para Europa", "Der Führer antwortet Roosevelt", "Text of Chancellor Hitler's Speech Before The Reichstag, October 6, 1939", "Hitlers Wollen", "Tischgespräche im Führer-hauptquartier, 1941-1942", "The New Germany Desires Work and Peace", "Hitler e Mussolini", "Hitlers Lagebesprechungen", "Die Reichstagsreden des Führers", "Testament of Adolf Hitler", "Reden, Schriften, Anordnungen", "My World of Tomorrow", "Monologe im Führer-Hauptquartier 1941-1944", "Unser Führer", "Es spricht der Führer", "Um den Frieden der Welt", "Hitler Trial", "On national socialism and world relations", "Das junge Deutschland will Arbeit und Frieden", "Zweites Buch", "L'expansion du 3e Reich", "Hitler-Worte", "Sämtliche Aufzeichnungen", "German Workers! To Work!", "Hitler et la France", "Germany Declares for Peace", "Adolf Hitler Quotations", "Hitler al Reichstag, 4 maggio 1941", "Discours d'Adolf Hitler", "Liberty, art, nationhood", "Rede des Führers und Reichskanzlers Adolf Hitler vor dem Reichstag am 21. Mai 1935", "Libres propos sur la guerre et la paix", "Der Hitler-Prozess vor dem Volksgericht in München", "Des Führers Kampf um den Weltfrieden", "Hitlers Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier", "Der grossdeutsche freiheitskampf", "Rede an die Welt", "Die Maireden des Führers"
- some of the awards:
- Iron Cross (Second Class)
- Wound Badge (Black)
- Iron Cross (First Class)
Adolf Hitler is a fictional character from the 1977 film Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea.
- also known as Adolph Hitler, Hitler, Gitler
- in films:
- "Between Time and Timbuktu", played by Page Johnson
- "Night Train to Munich", played by Bill Russell
- "Citizen Kane", played by Carl Ekberg
- "Man Hunt", played by Carl Ekberg
- "The Wife Takes a Flyer", played by Carl Ekberg
- "Max", played by Noah Taylor
- "Hitler: The Rise of Evil", played by Robert Carlyle
- "Jackboots on Whitehall", played by Alan Cumming
- "The Bunker", played by Anthony Hopkins
- "Gandhi to Hitler", played by Raghubir Yadav
- "Valkyrie", played by David Bamber
- "Conversation with the Beast", played by Armin Mueller-Stahl
- "The Fall of Berlin", played by V. Savelyev
- "Moloch", played by Leonid Mozgovoy
- "A Lesson in History", played by Apolon Yachnitzkiy
- "Attack on Leningrad", played by Eckehard Hoffmann
- "Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver", played by Bogdan Szumilas
- "The American Snitch", played by Kurt Sjoberg
- "Hitler: The Last Ten Days", played by Alec Guinness
- "The Fuhrer Runs Amok", played by Henri Tisot
- "An American Carol", played by Benton Jennings
- "Downfall", played by Bruno Ganz
- "White Tiger", played by Karl Kranzkowski
- "Nazty Nuisance", played by Bobby Watson
- "Oglinda", played by Jürgen Lederer
- "Inglourious Basterds", played by Martin Wuttke
- "Chillerama", played by Joel David Moore
- "Hitler's SS: Portrait in Evil", played by Colin Jeavons
- "Countdown to War", played by Ian McKellen
- "Let's Dance", played by John Arnold
- "Angelus", played by Tadeusz Pławecki
- "The Two-Headed Spy", played by Kenneth Griffith
- "Mussolini and I", played by Kurt Raab
- "Stalingrad", played by Akhim Petri
- "FDR: American Badass!", played by Jesse Merlin
- "Hamsun", played by Ernst Jacobi
- "My Führer – The Really Truest Truth about Adolf Hitler", played by Helge Schneider
- "Which Way to the Front?", played by Sidney Miller
- "Hitler: The Rise of Evil", played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- "The Man Who Crossed Hitler", played by Ian Hart
- "Take Aim", played by Fritz Diez
- "Goebbels und Geduldig", played by Jürgen Schornagel
- "Khaan Dost", played by Maruti
- "Special Moments By Oksana", played by Paul Reisinger
- "A Kitten for Hitler", played by Phil Pritchard
- "The Third Blow", played by Sergey Martinson
- "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea", played by Frantisek Vicena
- "Adolf Hitler" is a book by Robert Katz.
- "Adolf Hitler" is a book by Sherree Owens Zalampas.
- also known as "Adolf Hitler: a psychological interpretation of his views on architecture, art, and music"
"Adolf Hitler" is an artwork by Jasper Joffe.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adolf Hitler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The War against Germany and Italy by Anne Sharp Wells
Adolf Hitler Bullock, Alan. Hitler: A Study in Tyranny. Rev. ed. New York: Harper and Row, 1964. Fest, Joachim C. Hitler. Translated by Richard Winston ...
by James C. Bradford
Basically, Hitler expected a series Hitler, Adolf Adolf Hitler in an ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolf Hitler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adolf Hitler
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler Photographed at Palace of Wax
Photo credit: r_january
- X-rayed skull of Adolf Hitler
Photo credit: quapan
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Adolf Hitler
Anagrams of ADOLF HITLER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adolf Hitler!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adolf Hitler to see it in context!