On this page:
Adolfo is a Brazilian municipality located in the interior of the state of São Paulo in the region of São José do Rio Preto.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2014 film Bad Asses.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2008 film The One-Handed Trick.
- Adolfo a.k.a. Marieta is a fictional character from the 2005 musical comedy film 20 Centimeters.
- read more about Marieta
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 1998 film Radio Arrow.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 1997 film Perdita Durango.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2012 film Here Comes the Devil.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 1976 film Il letto in piazza.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2014 film Los Ángeles.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2012 film Arianna.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 1975 film That Malicious Age.
- Adolfo is a fictional character from the 2013 film Witching and Bitching.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adolfo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Calypso Magnolia (2016)
The Crosscurrents of Caribbean and Southern Literature by John W. Lowe
Minor characters fill in the multicultural ambiance: Xavier's father Carlos Antonio's male companion Adolfo is a combat veteran of the Cuban excursions to Angola. Benito the yard man was one of the Mariel boatlift refugees. When business ...
by Dorothy Nevile Lees
Adolfo is a hump-back, — a "gobbo," — and, therefore, according to some quaint Tuscan superstition, believed to bring luck to whoever meets him, just as hay- carts in town, or a priest, a dwarf and a white horse in close proximity, are supposed ...
The Economist (1897)
It is called Adolfo Brunner, ...
by Michael David Sollars, Arbolina Llamas Jennings
Guía de Adolfo Bioy Casares. Madrid: Fundamentos, 1982. Martino, Daniel. ABC de Adolfo Bioy Casares. Madrid: Ediciones de la Universidad, 1991. Snook, Margaret L. In Search of Self: Gender and Identity in Bioy Casares's Fantastic Fiction ...
by George Haggerty, Bonnie Zimmerman
Adolfo Caminha (vida e obra) . Fortaleza, Brazil: Casa de José de Alencar, 1997. Bueno, Eva Paulino. “Caminha, Adolfo (Brazil; 1867–97).
by Peter H. Rist
two films directed by Adolfo Aristarain, Tiempo de revancha (Time for Revenge, 1981) and Últimos días de la víctima (Last Days of the Victim, 1982); and Olivera's No habrá más ...
Encyclopedia of Human Rights (2009)
Vol. 1- by David P. Forsythe
Pérez Esquivel, Adolfo. Christ in a Poncho: Testimonials of ...
by Horace A. Laffaye
Revlon Javier Tanoira, Esteban Panelo, Cristián Laprida, Michael Tarnopol 1993 Cellular One Matthew Gonzalez, Adolfo Cambiaso, Ernesto Trotz, Adam Lindemann 1994 Michelob Eugene Kneece, III, Adam Snow, Owen Rinehart, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolfo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adolfo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: JuanJaén
Photo credit: jugarsan
Photo credit: alefot
Bob Bekian Photos
Equipment Technition at work.
Photo credit: Bob Bekian
Photo credit: kandinski
Photo credit: lambbutter
- Adolfo Burgos
Tandem Adolfo Burgos
Photo credit: SkydiveAndes
Photo credit: ultrakickgirl
- Cerro Adolfo Calle (4.200 msnm)
Cerro Adolfo Calle
Photo credit: @jesusdehesa
Photo credit: VIc Lic
Videos about Adolfo
Click on an item to play that video:
- Adolfo meaning and pronunciation
Adolfo is someone that is a Smooth talker, kind, gets what he wants, hot, muscular, guido, someone with drive and is going some where in life. Men want to be ...
- Adolfo Potts - Language of Canaan 8 Jun 2013
Adolfo Potts Language of Canaan 8 Jun 2013.
- Mr. Adolfo Perez Esquivel on Thoroughtrans Language Interpreting
See also the pronunciation examples of Adolfo!
Quotes about Adolfo
Scrabble value of A1D2O1L1F4O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adolfo to see it in context!