Adolfo Aristarain (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adolfo Aristarain?
Adolfo Aristarain is an Argentine film director and screenwriter. Variety has deemed him "a master filmmaker.
- also known as Adolfo M. Aristarain y Taburri, "A master filmmaker"
- born on (71 years ago) in Buenos Aires
- nationality: Argentina, Spain
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, film producer, television director
- filmography: played Shoekeeper in "Last Days of the Victim"
- films written:
- films produced:
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film - "A Place in the World" (Country: Uruguay; in Spanish, NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL NOMINATION. After nominations were announced, information came to light that showed that this film was wholly produced in Argentina, and had insufficient Uruguayan artistic control. The film was declared ineligible and removed from the final ballot.)
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Spanish Language Foreign Film - "A Place in the World" (Argentina)
- Goya Award for Best Spanish Language Foreign Film - "A Place in the World" (Argentina)
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Film - "Martín (hache)"
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Director - "Martín (hache)"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolfo Aristarain (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adolfo Aristarain for some fun with words!