Adolfo Celi (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adolfo Celi?
Adolfo Celi was an Italian film actor and director. Born in Curcuraci, Messina, Sicily, Celi appeared in nearly 100 films, specialising in international villains. Although a prominent actor in Italian cinema and famed for many roles, he is best remembered internationally for his portrayal of Emilio Largo in the 1965 James Bond film Thunderball. Celi later spoofed his Thunderball role in the film OK Connery opposite Sean Connery's brother, Neil Connery.
- born on (93 years ago) in Messina
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor, businessperson, film director, teacher, theatre director, writer, screenwriter
- parent of
- died on (29 years ago) in Siena of myocardial infarction
- played Re Boemondo in "Brancaleone at the Crusades"
- played Mark Milford in "Grand Slam"
- "Von Ryan's Express"
- "The Honey Pot"
- played Professor Sassaroli in "My Friends"
- played Hans Krebs in "Hitler: The Last Ten Days"
- "The Bobo"
- played Professor Sassaroli in "All My Friends Part 2"
- "Murders in the Rue Morgue"
- "The Next Man"
- "1931: Once Upon a Time in New York"
- played Commissioner Rizzuto in "Black Holiday"
- played Don Vito Tressoldi in "Hired to Kill"
- played Don Carmelo in "Long Arm of the Godfather"
- played Alberto (Segment "La moglie bambina") in "Three Nights of Love"
- played Genovês in "Caiçara"
- played Giovanni Nosferatu in "They Have Changed Their Face"
- played Don Pietro in "Hey Boy"
- played César Martín de Valdés 'Duque' in "Una chica casi decente"
- played Emilio Largo in "Thunderball"
- played Consul in "Brother Sun, Sister Moon"
- played Thair Beta in "O.K. Connery"
- played Mario De Castro in "That Man from Rio"
- played Father Borelli in "The Devil Is a Woman"
- played Doctor Pasolini in "The Phantom of Liberty"
- played Agostini Manetta in "Grand Prix"
- played Antonio in "Confessions of a Frustrated Housewife"
- "The Agony and the Ecstasy"
- played Ralph Valmont in "Danger: Diabolik"
- played Ispettore capo Ministero in "Café Express"
- played Serafian in "Who Saw Her Die?"
- played Judge in "Horse Fever"
- played Le Colonel Alexander MacBibenbrook in "King of Hearts"
- played The Captain in "Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man"
- played Sir Harold Boyd in "The Perfect Crime"
- played Me Desbordes in "Le mataf"
- played Insp. Vogel in "It's Your Move"
- played Karl Maria van Beethoven in "Fantabulous Inc."
- played Sandri in "A Man for Emmanuelle"
- played Boetani in "The Passengers"
- played Signor Bardoni in "Fragment of Fear"
- "Cenerentola '80"
- played Gustavo VI di San Tulipe in "Madly in Love"
- played Gen. André Salvé in "And Then There Were None"
- played Dr. Kerouac in "Holocaust 2000"
- played Vladimiro Palese in "Goodnight, Ladies and Gentlemen"
- played Giudice Damiani in "L'affittacamere"
- played Professor Sassaroli in "All My Friends Part 3"
- TV series:
- film written: Caiçara
- film produced: Tico-Tico no Fubá
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolfo Celi (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adolfo Celi for some fun with words!