Adolfo Fernández (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adolfo Fernández?
Adolfo Fernández is an actor.
- also known as Adolfo Fernandez
- born on (57 years ago) in Seville
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Actor
- played Lázaro in "Welcome to Farewell - Gutmann"
- played Alberto in "Mataharis"
- played Ventura in "The Pianist"
- played Ricardo in "Evelyn"
- played Navajas in "Frozen Silence"
- "La viga"
- played Orkatz González in "Todos estamos invitados"
- played Luis in "The Art of Dying"
- played Municipal #1 in "Washington Wolves"
- played Ángel in "Life and Colour"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolfo Fernández (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adolfo Fernández to find many related words and phrases!