On this page:
Who is Adolfo Marsillach?
Adolfo Marsillach Soriano was a Spanish actor, playwright and theatre director.
- also known as Adolfo Marsillac, Adolf Marsillach, Adolfo Marsillach Soriano
- born on (87 years ago) in Barcelona, child of Luis Marsillach
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, writer, theatre director, playwright, television director, film director
- parent of
- died on (13 years ago) in Madrid
- film written: I Get Off at the Next Stop, What About You?
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Esquilache"
- Goya Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Esquilache"
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Adapted Screenplay - "I Get Off at the Next Stop, What About You?"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adolfo Marsillach
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sandra Truscott, Maria Garcia
Its first director was ADOLFO MARSILLACH. Subsequent directors have been NURIA ESPERT, José Luis Gómez and José Tamayo. The current director is Juan Carlos Plaza who was appointed in 1989. CENTRO NACIONAL DE NUEVAS ...
Volume 1: Europe by Peter Nagy, Philippe Rouyer
premièred in Córdoba; Adolfo Marsillach«s Feliz Aniversario (Happy Anniversary) in Seville; Francisco Nieva«s Los españoles bajo tierra (Spaniards Under Ground) in Bilbao ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolfo Marsillach
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: