On this page:
Who is Adolphe d'Ennery?
Adolphe d'Ennery: Adolphe Philippe d'Ennery or Dennery was a French Jewish dramatist and novelist.
- also known as Adolphe-Philippe Dennery, Adolphe Philippe Dennery, Adolphe-Philippe d'Ennery, Ennery, Philippe
- born on (204 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- profession: Playwright, novelist, librettist
- died on (116 years ago) in Paris
- written works: "Noémie", "The sea of ice", "A celebrated case"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adolphe d'Ennery
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adolphe d'Ennery for some fun with words!