On this page:
Who is Adoniran Barbosa?
Adoniran Barbosa, artistic name of João Rubinato, was a famous Brazilian São Paulo style samba singer and composer.
- also known as Barbosa, Adoniran; João Rubinato
- born on (105 years ago) in Valinhos, child of Fernando Rubitano and Emma Rubitano
- nationality: Brazil
- profession: Singer, actor, composer, film score composer
- died on (33 years ago) in São Paulo
- read more about Adoniran Barbosa (singer)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adoniran Barbosa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Origins, Experiences, and Culture by Carole Elizabeth Boyce Davies
Notable sam- bistas include João da Baiana, Pixinguinha, Sinhô, Caninha, Heitor dos Prazeres, Nelson Cavaquinho, Clara Nunes, Noel Rosa, Adoniran Barbosa, Paulinho da Viola, Mart- inho da Vila, Cartola, and Bezerra da Silva.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adoniran Barbosa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adoniran Barbosa
Perto da Benedito Calixto, Sao Paulo, SP.
Photo credit: Marco Gomes
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adoniran Barbosa for some fun with words!