On this page:
Definition of the noun Adontosternarchus
What does Adontosternarchus mean as a name of something?
Adontosternarchus is a genus of Apteronotidae, described by Ellis in 1912.
- synonym: genus Adontosternarchus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Gymnotiformes
- family: Apteronotidae
Adontosternarchus is a genus of Apteronotidae.
Phrases with Adontosternarchus
Phrases starting with the word Adontosternarchus:
- Adontosternarchus sachsi
- Adontosternarchus clarkae
- Adontosternarchus balaenops
- Adontosternarchus Nebulosus
- Adontosternarchus devenanzii
Phrase ending with the word Adontosternarchus:
Other phrases containing the word Adontosternarchus:
- species Adontosternarchus sachsi
- species Adontosternarchus clarkae
- species Adontosternarchus balaenops
- species Adontosternarchus devenanzii
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adontosternarchus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2O1N1T1O1S1T1E1R1N1A1R1C3H4U1S1
The value of this 17-letter word is 23 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adontosternarchus to find many related words and phrases!