On this page:
Adora is a musical group.
- album: "Safeguard the Helpless"
ADORA is a record label.
- Adora is a fictional film character.
- Adora is a fictional character from the 2006 film Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso: Not Once, But Twice.
- Adora is a fictional character from the 2009 film Pasang Krus.
- Adora is a fictional character from the 2009 film Ang Panday.
- Adora is a fictional character in the Masters of the Universe franchise. She is the twin sister of Prince Adam and the alter ego of She-Ra. Shortly after the twins' birth, Hordak planned to kidnap them. When Man-At-Arms found Hordak in the process of taking the children, Hordak fled with the young Adora through a space corridor to Etheria. She was then raised by Shadow Weaver and became a force captain in the Horde. Later, Adora's true destiny and birthright were revealed to her. Embracing her true destiny, Adora leaves the Horde and joins The Great Rebellion to fight against those she once supported.
- "Adora" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Nicola Sirkis
- "Adora" is a 2006 single album by Indochine.
- released on (8 years ago)
"Adora" is a book by Bertrice Small.
- genres: Fiction, Romance novel
- subject: Historical romance
Adora a.k.a. Airoran Language: Airoran is a language of Indonesia, spoken in the north coast area on the lower Apauwer River of Papua, in the villages of Subu, Motobiak, Isirania, etc. It is rather divergent from other Kwerba languages, though clearly related.
- read more about Airoran Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adora
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emil Schürer
Adora is an Idumean city, which was afterwards conquered by John Hyrcanus ( Antiq. xiii. 9. 1 ; see below, § 8). — Bascama is otherwise unknown. According to the connection of the story, it is to be looked for in the country east of the Jordan.
Encyclopædia Biblica (1899)
A Critical Dictionary of the Literary, Political and Religious History, the Archæology, Geography, and Natural History of the Bible by John Sutherland Black, Thomas Kelly Cheyne
Adora is a point on the route by which Tryphon entered Judnra ; in the former, it is usually coupled as an Idumaean city, with Marissa (Mareshah), the fate of which it shared, being captured by John Hyrcanus ...
with the Biblical fragments by Augustin Calmet, Charles Taylor
Adora”: coniu le:. 'Adorem lauda. Adarcm Merida fè. Adu/Zina. Adu/fim»: . .An fume. ' ss-Aiflìcem. A labene. Klawer-rn, Alaska/Mb, __ Alert/atm. Alflging“. Gr.- cca'. Chorian. .AmNasif. Cacoè'the. Symptama. Psè/lotu. , Vfgilopf. Pedim. Argan- on.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adora
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adora
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Adora
Click on an item to play that video:
- Vocabulary Made Easy With Adora on April 14
Adora teaches vocabulary lesson to sixth graders in Canada.
- Adora Svitak teaches Flying Fingers Vocabulary
Adora Svitak, eleven-year-old published author, talks about vocabulary in her book, Flying Fingers.
- Adora Reviews Vocabulary
Another vocabulary lesson from eleven-year-old published author Adora Svitak, with a guest appearance from her awesome older sister.
- Adora Svitak teaches and reviews Flying Fingers vocabulary
note: with her awesome sister.
- (ESL) Adora Svitak #2 (CAPTIONS & SUBTITLES)
See also the pronunciation examples of Adora!
Scrabble value of A1D2O1R1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADORA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
- A RODA
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adora!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adora to find many related words and phrases!