On this page:
"Adorable Julia" is a 1962 Austrian comedy film directed by Alfred Weidenmann. It was entered into the 1962 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Julia, Du bist zauberhaft
- countries: Germany, Austria
- language: German Language
- starring: Lilli Palmer as Julia Lambert
- cinematography by Werner Krien
- genres: Comedy of manners, Comedy-drama, Satire, Comedy, Romance Film
- released in (53 years ago)
- award: - German Film Award for Best Actress nomination for Lilli Palmer
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adorable Julia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Samuel J. Rogal
At Paris in 1955, Marc-Gilbert Sauvajon produced a French stage version under the title Adorable Julia; it ran for almost three years. THEATRE 277 tJulia Lambert, an actress, meets tMichael Gosselyn, a.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adorable Julia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adorable Julia for some fun with words!