On this page:
- Definition of the adjective adored
- Definition of the verb adored
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adored
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adored
- Photos about Adored
- Quotes about Adored
- Scrabble value of A1D2O1R1E1D2
- Anagrams of ADORED
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective adored
What does adored mean as an attribute of a noun?
- regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god)
Definition of the verb adored
What does adored mean as a doing word?
- past of adore
- "Adored" is a musical EP of Siamese Twist.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Adored" a.k.a. ":Adored" is a musical album of Daybehavior.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Adored" is a young adult novel by Cecily von Ziegesar. It is the eighth book in The It Girl series. It was released on June 1, 2009.
- language: English Language
- Easy Walsh
- Jenny Humphrey
- Heath Ferro
- Callie Vernon
- Brett Messerschmidt
- Tinsley Carmichael
- Brandon Buchanan
- genre: Young-adult fiction
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Adored" is a book by Tilly Bagshawe.
- also known as Adored X18 Dumpbin
- genre: Fiction
- subjects: Relationships, Hollywood
- read more about Little More Than a Year Ago
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adored
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
fully defining and explaining all religious terms, including biographical, geographical, historical, archaeological and doctrinal themes by Samuel Fallows (bp.)
The Finlanders adored stones; the Scythians, iron; and many nations, silver and gold. (6) Plants have been made gods. Thus leeks and onions were deities in Egypt ; the Sclavi, Lithuanians, Celtx, Vandals, and Peruvians, adored trees and ...
Explanatory of the History ... and Customs of the Jews ... With an ... Exposition of the Principal Doctrines of Christianity ... by Richard Watson
Thus the Persians adored the wind : thunder and lightning were honoured under the name of Geryon ; and several nations of India and America have made themselves gods of the same. Castor, Pollux, Helena, and Iris, have also ...
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
Mona adored Adoree adored ...
or, Dictionary of the Bible by Bela Bates Edwards
Thus the Persians adored the wind; thunder and lightning ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adored
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adored
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Adored
Scrabble value of A1D2O1R1E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADORED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adored!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adored to see it in context!