On this page:
- Adri a.k.a. Adrianne Curry: Adrianne Marie Curry is an American model, reality TV personality and spokeswoman. She is best known as the first winner of the reality television series America's Next Top Model. She was married to Christopher Knight, who portrayed Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch.
- read more about Adrianne Curry
- Adri a.k.a. Yasmine Gold is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Yasmine Gold
- Adri a.k.a. Adrienn Toth: Adrienn Tóth is an athlete of modern pentathlon for Hungary. She has won several medals at the World and European Championships. Tóth has competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- read more about Adrienn Toth
- Adri a.k.a. Adri Prakarsa is a musical artist.
- read more about Adri Prakarsa
- Adri a.k.a. Adriana DeGirolami is an actress.
- read more about Adriana DeGirolami (actress)
- Adri a.k.a. Adrian Sidharta is a musical artist.
- read more about Adrian Sidharta
There are other people with in their name, like Haim Adri, Adri W. Dewo, Adri Schrover, Adri Siriwatt, Adri van Male, Adri Doppenberg, Adri van der Poel, Adri van Tiggelen, Adri van Houwelingen and many others.
Adri is a fictional character from the 2013 film De nieuwe wereld.
Printed books with definitions for Adri
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Policy and Practice by Baporikar, Neeta
ADRI is an adaptation of the Approach >> Deployment >> Results >> Improvement (ADRI) Cycle developed by the Australian Business Excellence Framework. The ADRI has been used by the Australian Universities Quality ...
Essays in Honour of Nurul Islam by Azizur Rahman Khan, Rehman Sobhan
ADRI is an organisation of peasant groups in Rwanda. It owes ...
by John Ames Mitchell
Adri is a morning paper.] This application of verse to the “small ad.” suggests possibilities: “Tiger, tiger, shining bright.” Disengaged through master giving up trap for motor. Seven years present place. * Kind hearts are more than coronets.
the constellation that fs generally ascendant is called Adri. This is the beginning of the rainy season, and the showers then dropped on the parched earth are regarded as very fruitful.
Methods and Culture by Douglas J. Crawford-Brown
The ADRI approach simply takes this total number of inhaled viruses and “spreads it out” over the averaging time. The ADRI is a useful number in cases where ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adri!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adri to see it in context!