On this page:
Who is Adrian Borland?
Adrian Borland was an English singer, songwriter, guitarist and record producer, best known as the lead singer of post-punk band The Sound. Following a substantial solo career spanning five albums, he succumbed to the symptoms of schizoid-affective disorder and committed suicide in April 1999.
- also known as Borland, Adrian
- born on (58 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Singer, guitarist
- member of musical groups:
- died on (16 years ago) in Wimbledon of suicide
- genres: Pop music, Punk rock, Post-punk, Alternative rock, New Wave, Indie rock
- albums: "5:00 AM", "Beautiful Ammunition", "Cinematic"
- official website: www.brittleheaven.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Borland
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Borland for some fun with words!