On this page:
- Adrian Brown: Adrian Demond Brown is a former Major League Baseball outfielder who played from 1997 through 2006. Brown is a switch-hitter and throws right-handed.
- born on (41 years ago) in McComb
- profession: Baseball player
- Adrian Brown: Adrian Desmond Brown is a former English cricketer. Brown was a right-handed batsman who fielded as a wicket-keeper. He was born in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
- Adrian Brown - educated in Ipswich, Suffolk from a distinguished line of pupils of Sir Adrian Boult. After graduating from the Royal Academy of Music in London, he studied with Boult with whom he worked for some years. He remains the only British conductor to have reached the finals of the Karajan Conductors' Competition and the Berlin Philharmonic was the first professional orchestra he conducted. Sir Adrian said of his work: "He has always impressed me as a musician of exceptional attainments who has all the right gifts and ideas to make him a first class conductor".
- Adrian Brown is a reporter for Seven News in Sydney.
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Journalist, presenter
- Adrian Brown is a British theatre, television director and poet. He was nominated for a BAFTA with Peter Griffiths for his direction of The Caucasian Chalk Circle in 1985 and won an International Emmy for Thames TV in 1987 for an adaptation of William Luce's The Belle of Amherst starring Claire Bloom. He directed the world premiere of Less Than Kind by Terence Rattigan at the Jermyn Street Theatre, which was staged in early 2011. He has published two volumes of verse, and holds the title of the Grand Master of the Knights of Verse of the Eccentric Club.
- Adrian Brown is the husband of actress Rachel Blanchard.
- Adrian Brown is a freelance writer and historian specialising in the development of nuclear weapons and associated technologies, and also the history of the Derwent Valley in Derbyshire.
- born on (46 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrian Brown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alexander * Brooke, Richard Brooke, Sir Robert * Broome, William •* Brossette, Claude Broffier, Martha Broughton, Hugh * Broughton, Thomas * B/okhufius, [ onus Brouncker, William * Brouflbn, Claude Brouwer, Adrian Brown, Robert Brown, ...
by Jonathan Fraser Light
Adrian Brown, Emil Brown and Brant Brown. Mirror Image. On May ¡¡, ¡999, Bobby M. Jones of Colorado beat Bobby J. Jones of the Mets, ¡0–3. The last time two pitchers with the same name started against each other was in the ¡9th century.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Brown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrian Brown to see it in context!