Adrian Conan Doyle
On this page:
Who is Adrian Conan Doyle?
Adrian Conan Doyle: Adrian Malcolm Conan Doyle was the youngest son of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his second wife Jean, Lady Doyle or Lady Conan Doyle. He had two siblings, sister Jean and brother Denis, as well as two half-siblings, sister Mary and brother Kingsley.
- also known as Adrian Malcolm Conan Doyle, Adrian Malcolm
- born on (105 years ago) in Crowborough, child of Arthur Conan Doyle and Jean Leckie
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, screenwriter, race car driver
- died on (45 years ago) in Geneva
- read more about Adrian Conan Doyle (writer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrian Conan Doyle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jan Onofrio
and with Adrian Conan Doyle wrote The Exploits of Sherlock Holmes (1954). A craftsman with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Conan Doyle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Conan Doyle for some fun with words!