Adrian Conan Doyle (writer)
On this page:
Who is Adrian Conan Doyle?
Adrian Conan Doyle: Adrian Malcolm Conan Doyle was the youngest son of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his second wife Jean, Lady Doyle or Lady Conan Doyle. He had two siblings, sister Jean and brother Denis, as well as two half-siblings, sister Mary and brother Kingsley.
- also known as Adrian Malcolm Conan Doyle, Adrian Malcolm
- born on (104 years ago) in Crowborough, child of Arthur Conan Doyle and Jean Leckie
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, screenwriter, race car driver
- Marriage with Anna Andersen
- died on (44 years ago) in Geneva
- written works: "The true Conan Doyle", "Heaven has claws", "Lone dhow", "Tales of love and hate", "More exploits of Sherlock Holmes", "The Exploits of Sherlock Holmes", "The Adventure of the Gold Hunter"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Conan Doyle (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Conan Doyle for some fun with words!