Adrian Dunbar (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adrian Dunbar?
Adrian Dunbar is an actor from Northern Ireland, best known for his television and theatre work. Dunbar co-wrote and starred in the 1991 film, Hear My Song, nominated for Best Original Screenplay at the BAFTA awards.
- also known as Adrian
- born on (57 years ago) in Enniskillen
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, film director
- Marriage with Anna Nygh since
- parent of Madaleine Dunbar
- played Maguire in "The Crying Game"
- "Widows' Peak"
- played Noel Curley in "The General"
- played James Tyrell in "Richard III"
- "Eye of the Dolphin"
- "The Dawning"
- played Mickybo's Da in "Mickybo and Me"
- played Philip Conolly in "The Last Confession of Alexander Pearce"
- played Mr. Mac in "The Wedding Tackle"
- "Innocent Lies"
- "A Woman's Guide to Adultery"
- "Hear My Song"
- "The Four Minute Mile"
- played Mark Finnegan in "Suspicion"
- played George in "How Harry Became a Tree"
- played Frank O'Connor in "Act of God"
- played David Trimble in "Mo"
- played Andy in "Good Vibrations"
- played Peter in "My Left Foot"
- "The Blue Boy"
- TV series:
- film written: Hear My Song
- nomination: - nominated to BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay - "Hear My Song", with Peter Chelsom
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Dunbar (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adrian Dunbar (actor)
Paul Maskey with actor Adrian Dunbar
Photo credit: Sinn Féin
Anagrams of ADRIAN DUNBAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrian Dunbar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrian Dunbar to see it in context!