On this page:
- Adrian Frutiger is a typeface designer who influenced the direction of digital typography in the second half of the 20th century and into the 21st. He is best known for creating the Univers and Frutiger typefaces.
- also known as 阿德里安·弗鲁提格
- born on (87 years ago) in Unterseen
- nationality: Switzerland
- profession: Type designer
- written works: "Schriften des Abendlandes in Holztafeln geschnitten =", "Signos, Simbolos, Marcas, Se~nales", "Eine Typografie", "Der Mensch und seine Zeichen", "Song of changes", "En Torno a la Tipografia", "L'Homme et ses Signes", "Type Sign Symbol", "International Type Book", "Forms and Counterforms", "Symbole Zeichen. Wanderungen"
- Adrian Frutiger is a film score composer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrian Frutiger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gavin Ambrose, Paul Harris
Typographer Adrian Frutiger developed a type numbering system for the Univers type family ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Frutiger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: