On this page:
- Adrian Gill: Adrian Edmund Gill FRS was an Australian meteorologist and oceanographer best known for his textbook Atmosphere-Ocean Dynamics. Gill was born in Melbourne Australia and worked at Cambridge, serving as Senior Research Fellow from 1963 to 1984. His father was Edmund Gill, geologist, palaeontologist and curator at the National Museum of Victoria.
- born on (77 years ago)
- died on (28 years ago)
- Adrian Gill is a film producer and actor.
- profession: Actor, film producer
- Adrian Gill is a businessperson.
- profession: Businessperson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adrian Gill
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
High-Hazard Pollutants by Paul Cheremisinoff
Adrian Gill, IT Corporation, July 1988, Personal Communication. 19.
by Gerald R. North, John A. Pyle, Fuqing Zhang
and the Royal Meteorological Society Adrian Gill Prize, in 2004.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Gill
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADRIAN GILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrian Gill!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrian Gill to see it in context!