Adrian Gurvitz (pop rock artist)
On this page:
Who is Adrian Gurvitz?
Adrian Gurvitz is an English singer, songwriter, musician and record producer. His prolific songwriting ability has gained him hits on the Grammy Award-winning soundtrack The Bodyguard, Eddie Money’s No. 1 Billboard Mainstream Rock Charts single "The Love in Your Eyes", and with his own song "Classic", a No. 8 UK hit single, as well as the Top 10 UK Rock Chart single "Race with the Devil", with his band The Gun. His early bands The Gun, Three Man Army, and The Baker Gurvitz Army were major influences to the first wave of the British hard rock circuit. Gurvitz also gained notability as a lead guitarist, known for this intricate, hard-driving solos. Gurvitz was placed at No. 9 by Chris Welch of Melody Maker’s "Best Guitarist in the World" list.
- also known as Adrian Gurwitz, Adrian Gurvizt, Adrain Gurvitz, Adrian Gervits, Adrian Curtis Gurvitz, Adrian Curtis
- born on (65 years ago) in Stoke Newington
- nationality: England
- profession: Singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, singer-songwriter, guitarist
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Pop rock, Soft rock, Hard rock, Blues rock, Psychedelic rock
- albums: "Sweet Vendetta", "Acoustic Heart", "Classic", "Your Dream", "Corner of Love", "Hello Mum!", "Clown"
- filmography: played Our Guests at Heartland #22 in "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
- official website: www.westcoast.dk/artists/g/adrian-gurvitz
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Gurvitz (pop rock artist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Gurvitz for some fun with words!