On this page:
- Adrian Hall is an English actor. He is best known for the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, in which he played the part of Jeremy Potts.
- Adrian Hall is an American theatre director. In his career, he has seen his belief in the primacy of the artist and in the value of the confrontation between actor and audience come to full fruition. He has been the subject of many articles and books including Theatre to Change Men’s Souls: The Artistry of Adrian Hall by Jeannie Woods, published by the University of Delaware Press in 1993.
- profession: Theatrical producer, theatre director, writer
- nomination: - nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Director of a Play - "As You Like It"
- Adrian Hall is the Co-Managing Director of Brandon Medical Company Ltd.
- also known as ADRIAN ALEXANDER HALL
- born in (46 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adrian Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerry Roberts
John Erman, Nigel Finch, Pierre Gang, Jack Gold, Adrian Hall/Rick Hauser, Lamont Johnson, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Alistair Reid, Adrian Shergold, Roger Spottiswoode, Stephen Whittaker, Herbert Wise Hallmark Hall of Fame: Lou Antonio, ...
by Colin Larkin
Story Of The Grateful Dead, Adrian Hall. Dead Base IX: Complete Guide To Grateful Dead Song Lists, Nixon and Scot Dolgushkin. Living With The Dead, Rock Scully with David Dalton.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Adrian Hall (Billy Balfour).
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Adrian Hall (Jeremy), Robert Helpmann ( Child Catcher), Benny Hill (Toy Maker), Sally Ann Howes (Truly Scrumptious), Lionel Jeffries (Grandpa Potts), James Robertson Justice (Lord Scrumptious), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adrian Hall
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ADRIAN HALL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrian Hall!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Hall for some fun with words!