On this page:
- Adrian Hill: Adrian Keith Graham Hill was a British artist, author, art therapist, educator and broadcaster. He wrote many books about painting and drawing, and in the 1950s and early 1960s presented a BBC children's television programme called Sketch Club.
- also known as Adrian Keith Graham Hill
- born on (120 years ago)
- education: Royal College of Art
- died in (38 years ago)
- written works: "Further steps in drawing and sketching", "On the mastery of water-colour painting", "The pleasures of painting", "The Beginner's Book of Watercolour Painting", "A book of trees", "Adventures in line and tone", "Adrian Hill's oil painting for beginners", "Drawing and Painting Faces and Figures", "Sketching and painting out of doors", "On drawing and painting trees", "Art versus illness", "What shall we draw?", "Painting out illness"
- Adrian Hill is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Doctor and the Medics (Drums)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adrian Hill
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jose A. Fadul (General Editor)
retired after WW2, joined Adrian Hill to extend Hill's work to the British long stay mental hospitals. Other early proponents of art therapy in ...
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
executed 3 long TDs: 62 and 69y catches by WR Adrian Hill and RB Tremayne Stephens' 84y blitz- burning ...
by Brian Giffin
TERRA AUSTRALIS Desecrator ( Adrian Hill) (b) 2012– Invisus (Aaron Hosmer) (g) The Raven (Daniel Moloney) (d ) 2011 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Hill
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrian Hill to see it in context!