Adrian Hoven (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adrian Hoven?
Adrian Hoven was an Austrian actor, producer and film director. He appeared in 100 films between 1947 and 1981. He was born in Wöllersdorf, Austria as Wilhelm Arpad Hofkirchner and died in Tegernsee, Germany.
- also known as Adrian Horen, Percy Parker, Peter Adrian Hoven, Peter Hofkirchner, Percy G. Parker, Willi, Adrian Hooven, Wilhelm Arpad Hofkirchner, Wilhelm Arpad Peter Hofkirchner
- born on (92 years ago) in Wöllersdorf-Steinabrückl
- nationality: Austria
- profession: Film producer, actor, film director, screenwriter
- parent of Percy Hoven
- died on (33 years ago) in Tegernsee
- played John Eppler in "Foxhole in Cairo"
- "The Black Cobra"
- "World on a Wire"
- "Shadow of Angels"
- played Inspector Schelling in "Despair"
- played Ralf Drawes in "Succubus"
- "Kiss Me, Monster"
- "Two Undercover Angels"
- "Fear of Fear"
- played Prince Albert of Sachsen-Coburg in "Victoria in Dover"
- played Insp. Frank Dorin in "Cave of the Living Dead"
- "Season in Salzburg"
- "The White Horse Inn"
- played Tonio/Gardener in "Dr. Holl"
- "Fox and His Friends"
- "Seven Hours of Gunfire"
- "Canaris: Master Spy"
- "The Three from the Filling Station"
- played Allan in "Jesse James' Kid"
- played Peter Hofkirchner in "The White Hell of Pitz Palu"
- played Tony de Boers in "I Lost My Heart in Heidelberg"
- played Ginsberg in "Lili Marleen"
- played Rudy Walheim, Sportstudent in "Tromba"
- film written: Mark of the Devil
- films produced:
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Hoven (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Hoven for some fun with words!