On this page:
Who is Adrian Legg?
Adrian Legg is an English guitar player who has been called "impossible to categorize". He plays custom guitars that are a hybrid of electric and acoustic, and his fingerstyle picking technique has been acknowledged by the readers of Guitar Player who voted Legg the "best acoustic fingerstyle" player four years in a row.
- also known as Legg, Adrian
- born on (67 years ago) in London
- nationality: England
- profession: Composer, musician, songwriter
- genres: Jazz, Acoustic music, Ambient music, Fingerstyle guitar
- albums: "Fingers and Thumbs", "Guitar Bones", "Guitar for Mortals", "High Strung Tall Tales", "Inheritance", "Waiting for a Dancer", "Wine, Women & Waltz", "Guitars and Other Cathedrals", "Mrs. Crowe's Blue Waltz", "Fretmelt", "Technopicker", "Lost for Words"
- official website: adrianlegg.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adrian Legg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lou Manzi
Also, many of our leading acoustic instrumentalists, such as Leo Kottke and Adrian Legg, have used picking patterns as starting points for their innovative and melodic pieces. In fact, it would be difficult to think of an acoustic singer/ guitarist or ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Legg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adrian Legg
Amazing guitarist from England.
Photo credit: n8foto
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Legg for some fun with words!