Adrian McKinty (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Adrian McKinty?
Adrian McKinty is an Irish novelist. He was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 1968 and grew up in Victoria Council Estate, Carrickfergus, County Antrim. He read law at the University of Warwick and politics and philosophy at the University of Oxford. He moved to the United States in the early 1990s, living first in Harlem, New York and from 2001 onwards Denver, Colorado where he taught high school English and began writing fiction.
- born in (47 years ago) in Belfast
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- profession: Novelist
- Marriage with Leah McKinty
- written works: "Dead I Well May Be", "The Lighthouse Land", "Hidden river", "Orange rhymes with everything", "The Lighthouse War", "The Bloomsday Dead", "Fifty grand", "The dead yard", "The Lighthouse Keepers"
- nomination: - nominated to CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger - "Dead I Well May Be"
- official website: adrianmckinty.blogspot.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian McKinty (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrian McKinty to see it in context!