On this page:
Who is Adrian Saxe?
Adrian Saxe is an American ceramic artist who was born in Glendale, California in 1943. He lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
- also known as Adrian Anthony Saxe
- born on (72 years ago) in Glendale, child of Dorothy Morris Saxe
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fine Arts)
Printed books with definitions for Adrian Saxe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
11 Artists at the Getty by Lisa Lyons, J. Paul Getty Museum
ADRIAN SAXE 1-900-zEiTGEisT Adrian Saxe is a wide-ranging thinker with startling verbal abilities. Ask him a question about anything having to do with clay and buckle your seat belt, because the answer is sure to take you on a wild ride.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Saxe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adrian Saxe
"Antelope Jar," Adrian Saxe (de Young Museum)
Photo credit: danobrienmuzyka
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Saxe for some fun with words!