On this page:
Who is Adrian Searle?
Adrian Searle, born 1953 in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, is the chief art critic of The Guardian newspaper in Britain, and has been writing for the paper since 1996. Previously he was a painter.
- born in (62 years ago) in Welwyn Garden City
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Nottingham Trent University
- profession: Journalist, art critic
- written works: "Talking Art 1", "Sebastian De Ganay", "Breda Beban", "Isle of Wight at War, 1939-1945", "Pepe Espaiiu", "The Hope That Kills Us"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrian Searle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Delia Gaze
Adrian Searle, London: Institute of Contemporary Arts, 1993 Mara R. Witzling, ed. , Voicing Today's Visions: Writings by Contemporary Women Artists, New York: Universe, 1994 Helaine Posner, “The masculine masquerade: Masculinity ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Searle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADRIAN SEARLE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrian Searle!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Searle for some fun with words!