On this page:
Adrian Smith a.k.a. A.S.A.P.: ASAP was a band created by guitarist and vocalist Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden fame. ASAP released an album in 1989 entitled Silver and Gold. A.S.A.P. stands for "Adrian Smith and Project", and the full name of the band is incorporated within the band logo, with each word written in tiny font underneath the corresponding letter in the abbreviation.
- read more about A.S.A.P.
- Adrian Smith: Adrian Frederick "H" Smith is an English guitarist, best known as a member of Iron Maiden, for whom he writes songs and performs live backing vocals on some tracks.
- also known as Smith, Adrian; Adrian Frederick "H" Smith; Adrian Frederik Smith; Melvin; H; Iron Maiden
- born on (58 years ago) in London Borough of Hackney
- nationality: England
- profession: Songwriter, musician, guitarist
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Nathalie Dufresne
- parent of
- genres: Heavy metal, Progressive rock, Hard rock
- album: "Silver and Gold"
- filmography: "Iron Maiden: The Legacy of the Beast"
- Adrian Smith: Adrian D. Smith is an American architect who has designed skyscrapers including the Burj Khalifa, Jin Mao Tower and Trump International Hotel and Tower, as well as the current construction project of the Kingdom Tower for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia which is planned to become the world's tallest at 1,000 m.
- Adrian Smith: Adrian M. Smith is the U.S. Representative for Nebraska's 3rd congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously served in the Nebraska Legislature.
- Adrian Smith: Adrian Howard "Odie" Smith is a retired American professional basketball player.
- Adrian Smith is a British illustrator, best known for his numerous illustrations for Games Workshop's games. Adrian and Ian Miller are especially well known for their work in the early days of Warhammer and 40k in creating a dark serious atmospheric setting.
- Adrian Smith: Sir Adrian Frederick Melhuish Smith, FRS is a distinguished British statistician and formerly Principal of Queen Mary, University of London. From 1977–1990 he was Professor of Statistics and Head of Department of Mathematics at Nottingham University. He was previously at Imperial College, London, where he was head of the mathematics department. Smith is a former Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of London and became Vice-Chancellor of the university on 1 September 2012.
- Adrian Smith is a former strongman competitor from Great Britain. Adrian started his strength career in bodybuilding before switching over to strongman. He was trained by the legendary Geoff Capes for the 1990 World's Strongest Man competition, his only appearance in WSM, finishing in 5th place. Adrian also competed in Pure Strength IV for team Great Britain along with teammate Brian Bell. Team Great Britain finished in 4th place.
- born on (51 years ago) in Great Britain
- profession: Strongman
- Adrian Smith a.k.a. Adrian Grønnevik Smith is an actor.
- read more about Adrian Grønnevik Smith (actor)
- Adrian Smith a.k.a. Adrian Grove is an actor.
- read more about Adrian Grove (actor)
- Adrian Smith is a production designer.
- profession: Production designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Design - "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- nominated to BAFTA Cymru Award for Best Design
- BAFTA Cymru Award for Best Design
- Adrian Smith is an author.
- born in (64 years ago)
- written works: "Leading Primary School Improvement", "God Shift", "Mick Mannock, Fighter Pilot", "Improbable centenary", "God & the Aquarian Age", "Work, Employment & Transition", "The City of Coventry", "Geographies of the New Europe", "Music Making in the West Riding of Yorkshire"
- Adrian Smith is a screenwriter, film editor, film director, actor, film score composer and film producer.
- profession: Screenwriter, writer, film editor, film director, actor, film score composer, film producer
- read more about Adrian Smith (actor)
- Adrian Smith is a musical artist.
There are other people with in their name, like Malloy Adrian Smith.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrian Smith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marc Bekoff, Carron A. Meaney
ADRIAN SMITH is a professor at the Norwegian College of Veterinary Medicine, Oslo. KARINA SMITH is a consultant, registered nurse, and ...
by Joseph Murphy
Adrian Smith is a Research Fellow in SPRU at the. Panayiota Alevizou is a PhD student in the Management School at the University of Sheffield, UK. List of Contributors.
Theorizing Transition (2005)
The Political Economy of Post-Communist Transformations by John Pickles, Adrian Smith
John Pickles is a Professor of Geography at the University of Kentucky, USA and Adrian Smith is a Lecturer in Human Geography at the University of Sussex, UK. Thi s One LYW4-39B-05ZX THEORISING TRANSITION The Political Economy of ...
by Hugh Compston
Adrian Smith is a Senior Research Fellow at SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex, UK, and has published widely on socio- technical transitions management. This Page intentionally left blank Introduction: ...
Views from Different Disciplines by Xander Olsthoorn, Anna J. Wieczorek
Adrian Smith is a research fellow at SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research Unit at University of Sussex. The majority of the research carried out by Dr Adrian Smith falls into one of two, related areas: critical analysis of environmental ...
by Dilwyn Porter, Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith is a Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Southampton, and has published widely in modern British and Commonwealth history. Dilwyn Porter is a Reader in History at University College Worcester, and has published ...
Theory, Evidence and Policy by Boelie Elzen, Frank W. Geels, Kenneth Green
Adrian Smith is a social scientist who analyses relationships between xii Contributors.
by Jan-Peter Voß, Dierk Bauknecht, René Kemp
Adrian Smith is a research fellow at SPRU (Science and Technology Policy Research Unit) at the University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
by Colin Larkin
Dennis Stratton replaced by guitarist Adrian Smith (b. 27 February 1957, Hackney, London, England). In its wake, Iron Maiden became immensely popular among heavy metal fans, inspiring fanatical devotion, aided by blustering manager ...
by Tom Wallace
Adrian Smith (57, 58) Bill Smith (56, 57, ...
by David H. Stam
adrian smith collection of magic, ...
by John Grasso, Bill Mallon, Jeroen Heijmans
Dischinger, Burdette Haldorson, Darrall Imhoff, Allen Kelley, Lester Lane, Jerry Lucas, Oscar Robertson, Adrian Smith, and Jerry West. The starting lineup usually consisted of Robertson and West at guard, and as professionals, they would ...
by George A. Barnett
Adrian Smith demonstrates that in the Slovak clothing industry, a large number of actor networks work to construct relations of power in dynamic ways through the process of commodity production. A similar position is reached by analyses of ...
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer by David Blevins
Terry Dischinger, Burdette Haldorson, Darrall Imhoff, Allen Kelley, Lester Lane, Jerry Lucas, Oscar Robertson, Adrian Smith, and Jerry West. Source: Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame 1992 USA Men's Basketball Olympic Team ...
Encyclopedia of Geography (2010)
by Barney Warf
Adrian Smith See also Countermapping; Critical GIS; Critical Human Geography; Marxism, Geography and; Phenomenology; Representations of Space Further Readings Pickles, J. (1985). Phenomenology, science, and geography: Space ...
by Dale Southerton
According to Adrian Smith, the term gentrification describes a displacement of poorincome residents in the inner-city neighborhoods in favor of emerging middle- and upper-class residents.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adrian Smith
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Adrian Smith
Photo credit: Leonard Cheshire Disability Events
- Adrian Smith
Photo credit: psd
- Adrian Smith
Photo credit: ESRC STEPS Centre
- Adrian Smith
Photo credit: Angel Ramos G.
- Jono Bacon Adrian Smith Lookalike
Photo credit: jonobacon
- Dave Murray and Adrian Smith
Photo credit: andrew prickett
- Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, Janick Gers
Photo credit: Francis Storr
Quotes about Adrian Smith
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adrian Smith to find many related words and phrases!