On this page:
Who is Adrian Tomine?
Adrian Tomine, a popular contemporary cartoonist, is best known for his ongoing comic book series Optic Nerve and his illustrations in The New Yorker.
- also known as Tomine, Adrian
- born on (41 years ago) in Sacramento
- ethnicity: Japanese American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of California, Berkeley
- profession: Cartoonist, novelist
- written works: "Scrapbook", "Blonde platine", "Shortcomings", "Summer Blonde", "32 Stories", "Adrian Tomine", "Rubia de verano/ Summer Blonde/Spanish Edition", "Sleepwalk", "New York Drawings"
- official website: www.adrian-tomine.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adrian Tomine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Asian American Society (2014)
An Encyclopedia by Mary Yu Danico
Adrian Tomine is a wellknown artist and graphic designer whose series Optic Nerve has been published by Drawn and Quarterly since 1994.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrian Tomine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adrian Tomine
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ADRIAN TOMINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrian Tomine!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrian Tomine for some fun with words!