On this page:
Who is Adrianne Lobel?
Adrianne Lobel is an American scenic designer and producer for theatre, opera, and dance known for her "very daring and creative sets.
- born on (59 years ago) in United States of America, child of Arnold Lobel and Anita Lobel
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Yale School of Drama
- profession: Scenographer, theatrical producer, production designer
- Marriage with Mark Linn-Baker between and (14 years)
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Obie Award for Design - "The Vampires" & "All Night Long" (Set Design)
- nominated to Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Set Design, Resident Production - "Playboy of the West Indies"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Set Design - "Passion"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrianne Lobel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1930-2010 by James Fisher
Among these are such leading figures as Michael Anania, Loy Arcenas, John Arnone, Christopher Barreca, Gabriel Berry, Jim Clayburgh, David Gallo, David Hays, Robert Israel, Heidi Ettinger Landesman, Adrianne Lobel, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrianne Lobel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADRIANNE LOBEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrianne Lobel!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrianne Lobel for some fun with words!