Adrien Brody (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adrien Brody?
Adrien Brody: Byron Deidra is the anagram of Adrien Brody. He used this name in the 2009 horror film Giallo.
- also known as Byron Deidra
- born on (41 years ago) in Woodhaven, child of Elliot Brody and Sylvia Plachy
- ethnicity: Jewish people, Hungarian American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film producer, voice actor
- Domestic partnership with Elsa Pataky between and (3 years)
- played Danny Hemmerling in "Angels in the Outfield"
- played Sam Shapiro in "Bread and Roses"
- played Ruby Stein in "Bullet"
- played Leonard Chess in "Cadillac Records"
- played Henry Barthes in "Detachment"
- played Steven in "Dummy"
- played Tori's Lover (Archive Footage) in "Fade to Red"
- played Rickity the Field Mouse (Voice) in "Fantastic Mr. Fox"
- played Inspector Enzo Lavia in "Giallo"
- played Kyle Morris in "Harrison's Flowers"
- played Psycho Ed in "High School"
- played Louis Simo in "Hollywoodland"
- played Billy in "Home at Last"
- played Jack Driscoll in "King Kong"
- played Lester Silverstone in "King of the Hill"
- played Van Kurtzman in "Liberty Heights"
- played Jack Grace in "Love the Hard Way"
- played Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez 'Manolete' in "Manolete"
- played Salvador Dalí in "Midnight in Paris"
- played Cameraman #1 (Uncredited) in "Natural Born Killers"
- played Mel (segment "Life without Zoe") in "New York Stories"
- played Harry in "Oxygen"
- played Royce in "Predators"
- played Chris Calloway in "Restaurant"
- played Arnie Finklestein in "Six Ways to Sunday"
- played Dr. Bill Stewart (Solo's Designer) in "Solo"
- played Clive Nicoli in "Splice"
- played Richie in "Summer of Sam"
- played Ray Diglovanni in "Ten Benny"
- played Count Nicolas De La Motte in "The Affair of the Necklace"
- played Eddie in "The Boy Who Cried Bitch"
- played Bloom in "The Brothers Bloom"
- "The Buried Secrets of M. Night Shyamalan"
- played Peter L. Whitman in "The Darjeeling Limited"
- played Travis in "The Experiment"
- played Jack Starks in "The Jacket"
- played Ben in "The Last Time I Committed Suicide"
- played Wladyslaw Szpilman in "The Pianist"
- played First Hood in "The Singing Detective"
- "The Tehuacan Project"
- played Cpl. Fife in "The Thin Red Line"
- played Mario Bellini in "The Undertaker's Wedding"
- played Noah Percy in "The Village"
- played Steve Schneider in "Waco"
- played Man in "Wrecked"
- "Gumball 3000: 6 Days in May"
- played Theodore Harold White in "Back to 1942"
- played Sean in "The Third Person"
- TV series: played Harry Houdini in "Houdini" between and
- film written: Inappropriate Comedy
- film produced: Giallo
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Satellite Special Achievement Award for Outstanding Motion Picture Ensemble - "The Thin Red Line", with Jim Caviezel, Sean Penn, Nick Nolte, Elias Koteas, Ben Chaplin, Dash Mihok, John Cusack, John C. Reilly, Woody Harrelson, Miranda Otto, Jared Leto, George Clooney, John Travolta, Nick Stahl, John Savage, Tim Blake Nelson, Kirk Acevedo, Thomas Jane, Penelope Allen
- nominated to Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead - "Restaurant"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist" (Role: Wladyslaw Szpilman)
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture – Drama - "The Pianist" (role: Władysław Szpilman)
- nominated to National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- nominated to European Film Awards Audience Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- Academy Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist" (Role: Wladyslaw Szpilman)
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- nominated to BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role - "The Pianist"
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role - "The Pianist" (Role: Władysław Szpilman)
- nominated to César Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- nominated to Polish Academy Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist" (as Władysław Szpilman)
- César Award for Best Actor - "The Pianist"
- nominated to Black Reel Award for Best Ensemble - "Cadillac Records", with Jeffrey Wright, Eamonn Walker, Cedric the Entertainer, Mos Def, Gabrielle Union, Beyoncé Knowles, Columbus Short
- Black Reel Award for Best Ensemble - "Cadillac Records", with Jeffrey Wright, Eamonn Walker, Cedric the Entertainer, Mos Def, Gabrielle Union, Beyoncé Knowles, Columbus Short
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrien Brody (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADRIEN BRODY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrien Brody!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrien Brody to see it in context!