On this page:
- Phrases with Adrienne
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrienne
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne
- Photos about Adrienne
- Video language resources about Adrienne
- Quotes about Adrienne
- Scrabble value of A1D2R1I1E1N1N1E1
- Anagrams of ADRIENNE
- Share this page
- Adrienne a.k.a. Adrienne Bailon: Adrienne Eliza Bailon is an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, and television personality. Bailon first became publicly known when she rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of both 3LW and The Cheetah Girls. Aside from her work in 3LW and The Cheetah Girls, Bailon went on to develop her own acting career with roles in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and the MTV film All You've Got. Aside from her work in film, she has also guest starred in numerous television series including the Disney series That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Bailon has established a solo music career, contributing two solo tracks including, "What If", to The Cheetah Girls: One World soundtrack as well as the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack, and other numerous guest musical ventures.
- read more about Adrienne Bailon
- Adrienne was the girlfriend of Ice-T.
- parent of Letesha Marrow
There are other people with in their name, like Adrienne Ash, Adrienne Dye, Adrienne Mak, Adrienne Nye, Adrienne Roy, Adrienne Ames, Adrienne Baba, Adrienne Camp, Adrienne Cohn, Adrienne Cora and many others.
- Adrienne is a fictional character from Summer Hours.
- Adrienne is a fictional film character.
- Adrienne is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Wannabe.
- Adrienne is a fictional character from Eight Minutes Idle.
- Adrienne is a fictional character from the 1970 film Dorian Gray.
There are other characters with in their name, like Adrienne Frost, Adrienne Stafford, Adrienne Forrester, Adrienne Lecouvreur, Adrienne Warshawski, Adrienne de Lafayette and Adrienne Johnson Kiriakis.
- "Adrienne" is the second single from The Calling's debut album, Camino Palmero, which was released on July 10, 2001.
- "Adrienne" is a musical single of The Calling.
- "Adrienne" is a 2008 single by French singer Vanessa Paradis and Albin de la Simone.
Adrienne is the French feminine form of the male name Adrien. Its meaning is literally "from the city Hadria.
Phrases with Adrienne
- Laelia Adrienne
- Cattleya Adrienne
- Hadrolaelia Adrienne
- Sophronitis Adrienne
- Species Laelia Adrienne
- Species Sophronitis Adrienne
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrienne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lessons in the Art of Acting (1889)
by Edmund Shaftesbury
Adrienne is a woman of ...
A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby by Laura Wattenberg
Derek, Andre, Christopher, Vincent, Geoffrey * Adrienne is an elegant old favorite—French, feminine, and familiar. You may have some friend who'll shout “ Yol Adrian!” like Rocky Balboa, but that joke is now heading for retirement. in the ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
Birkle,Carmen, Women'sStories of the LookingGlass: Autobiographical Reflectionsand Self Representations in the Poetryof Sylvia Plath, Adrienne Rich and Audre Lorde, Munich: Fink, 1996 Cooper,Jane Roberta (editor), ...
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
American poet, essayist A stellar poetand forthright literary theorist, Adrienne Cecile Rich bore witness to female discontent and gave voice to muted females. A radical awakening to the unfair treatment of the poor, feminists, pacifists, ...
Historical and Multicultural Encyclopedia of Women's Reproductive Rights in the United States (2002)
by Judith A. Baer
Michelle Fine and Adrienne Asch, eds., Women with Disabilities: Essays in Psychology, Culture, and Politics (Philadelphia, 1988). Danuta Krotoski, Margaret Nosek, & Margaret Turk, ...
by Robert D. Craig
Adrienne L. Kaeppler, and Douglas Newton. The Art of the Pacific Islands. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1979. Gell, Alfred. Wrapping in Images: Tattooing in Polynesia. Oxford, Eng— land: Clarendon Press, ...
by W. George Scarlett
Adrienne Nishina Andrew R. Bower The schoolage population in the United States grows increasingly diverse. For some classrooms, schools, and districts, this demographic shift means an increasing mixture of students from different ethnic, ...
by Meredith Miller
MONNIER, ADRIENNE • 131 Before the advent of women's literature and women's studies programs the "great" modernists were generally agreed to be James Joyce, D. H. Lawrence, T. S. Eliot and perhaps Virginia Woolf. Feminist scholars ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Adrienne. (1939-. ) Canadian. Television. Personality. Clearance U.S. Broadcasting Policy Cleese, John (1939- )...
Government Printing Office, 1960 Adrienne Clarkson has been a ...
A dictionary of the drama (1904)
a guide to the plays, playwrights, players, and playhouses of the United Kingdom and America, from the earliest times to the present. vol. 1. A-G. by William Davenport Adams
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adrienne
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Geoff Livingston
Photo credit: mzamy3
Photo credit: kowitz
Maryann photographs her button.
Photo credit: feverblue
Photo credit: Tim Pierce
Photo credit: Tyler Sanford Photography
Photo credit: Carla Salgueiro
Photo credit: brookscl
Photo credit: sheila_bardosan
- Adrienne & Monica
Before all of the drinking .. :)
Photo credit: Monica Nuñez
Video language resources about Adrienne
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Adrienne!
Quotes about Adrienne
Scrabble value of A1D2R1I1E1N1N1E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADRIENNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrienne!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrienne to see it in context!