On this page:
Who is Adrienne Bailon?
Adrienne Bailon: Adrienne Eliza Bailon is an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, and television personality. Bailon first became publicly known when she rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of both 3LW and The Cheetah Girls. Aside from her work in 3LW and The Cheetah Girls, Bailon went on to develop her own acting career with roles in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and the MTV film All You've Got. Aside from her work in film, she has also guest starred in numerous television series including the Disney series That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Bailon has established a solo music career, contributing two solo tracks including, "What If", to The Cheetah Girls: One World soundtrack as well as the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack, and other numerous guest musical ventures.
- also known as Adrienne Eliza Bailon, Adrienne Eliza, Adrienne, Adrianne Bailon, Age, 3LW, The Cheetah Girls
- born on (32 years ago) in Lower East Side, child of Freddie Bailon and Nilda Felix
- ethnicity: Ecuadorian American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: High School for Health Professions and Human Services
- profession: Actor, singer-songwriter, dancer, tv personality
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Latin pop, Hip hop music, Soul music, Contemporary R&B, Dance music
- album: "Adrienne Bailon"
- played Domino in "Buffalo Dreams"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls 2"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls"
- played Gabby Espinoza in "All You've Got"
- played Erma in "Cuttin' da Mustard"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls: One World"
- played Dominique in "Coach Carter"
- played Vanessa Leon in "I'm in Love with a Church Girl"
- "Radio Disney: Jams 8"
- played Katalina Santiago in "The Coalition"
- "Lovestruck: The Musical"
- TV series: "Adrienne Bailon Project"
- official website: www.islanddefjam.com/artist/home.aspx?artistID=7344
"Adrienne Bailon" is a musical album of Adrienne Bailon.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrienne Bailon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Disney Song Encyclopedia (2009)
by Thomas S. Hischak, Mark A. Robinson
Chanel (Adrienne Bailon), Aqua (Kiely Williams), and Dorinda (Sabrina Bryan) come from different races and backgrounds, but they consider themselves sisters, as they profess in this sassy, proud song. “Cherish the Moment” is the pop ballad about ...
by Kathleen Fearn-Banks, Anne Burford-Johnson
Raven-Symoné, Lynn Whitfield, Adrienne Bailon, Kiely Williams, and Sabrina Bryan were primary cast members. Whitfield played Raven's mom. Oz Scott was director. Whitney Houston was an executive producer. THE CHEROKEE KID ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
CAST: Adrienne Bailon (Gabby Espinoza), Sarah Wright (Lauren McDonald), Ciara Harris (Becca Watley), jennifer Pefia (Lettie) RUNNING TIME: 92 minutes.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne Bailon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adrienne Bailon
Adrienne Bailon (She's a Cheetah Girl)
Photo credit: emilylh28
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adrienne Bailon to see it in context!