Adrienne Corri (actress)
On this page:
Who is Adrienne Corri?
Adrienne Corri is a British actress. She was born Adrienne Riccoboni, the daughter of Olive Smethurst and Italian father Luigi Riccoboni. Her distinctive auburn hair came from her mother's Lancastrian Mancunian Smethurst family. In the 1930s her father Luigi ran the Crown Hotel, Callander, Perthshire. She had one brother.
- also known as Adrienne Riccoboni
- born on (83 years ago) in Glasgow, child of Olive Smethurst and Luigi Riccoboni
- nationality: Scotland
- education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- profession: Actor
- written work: "The search for Gainsborough"
- "A Study in Terror"
- "Devil Girl from Mars"
- "Moon Zero Two"
- "Vampire Circus"
- "The Tell-Tale Heart"
- "Three Men in a Boat"
- played Mme. Lisiere (Segment "At The Opera") in "Woman Times Seven"
- played Valerie in "The River"
- played Faye Carstairs Flay in "Madhouse"
- played Mrs. Alexander in "A Clockwork Orange"
- "Lease of Life"
- "Twelfth Night"
- "The Anatomist"
- "Africa: Texas Style!"
- "The File of the Golden Goose"
- played Mistress Overdone in "Measure for Measure"
- "Behind the Headlines"
- played Laura Shelton in "The Surgeon's Knife"
- played Lady Carter in "Rosebud"
- played Deborah in "Second Fiddle"
- played Norah in "The Romantic Age"
- played Therese Douvier in "Revenge of the Pink Panther"
- played Dorothy in "Bunny Lake Is Missing"
- played Mayolo in "Meet Mr. Callaghan"
- played Amelia in "Doctor Zhivago"
- played Jane Buller in "The Rough and the Smooth"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne Corri (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrienne Corri for some fun with words!