On this page:
Who is Adrienne Fazan?
Adrienne Fazan was an American film editor.
- born on (109 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film editor
- died on (29 years ago) in Los Angeles
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Film Editing - "An American in Paris"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Film Editing - "Gigi"
- Academy Award for Best Film Editing - "Gigi"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adrienne Fazan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Editor: Adrienne Fazan. Art Directors: Randall Duell, Cedric Gibbons. Set Decoration: Jacques Mapes, Edwin B. Willis. Costume Design: Walter Plunkett. Cast: Gene Kelly (Don Lockwood), Donald O'Connor (Cosmo Brown), Debbie Reynolds ...
by Robert Beck
Daniels; editor, Adrienne Fazan; sound, Franklin Milton; ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Gene Kelly, Stanley Donen Seen Adolph Green, Betty Comden Photog Harold Rosson Art Dir Cedric Gibbons, Randall Duell Mus Nacio Herb Brown, Lyrics by Arthur Freed Ed Adrienne Fazan Cast Gene ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne Fazan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrienne Fazan for some fun with words!