On this page:
"Adrienne Pal": Piroska is an overweight, alienated nurse who can’t resist cream-filled pastries. She works in the terminal ward of a hospital; her life is surrounded by death. One day she sets off to find her long-lost childhood friend. While tracing her recollections, she embarks on a paradox-filled voyage within her own memory and the memory of those she encounters.
- also known as Adrienn Pal, Pál Adrienn
- countries: Hungary, Netherlands, France, Austria
- language: Hungarian language
- director: Ágnes Kocsis
- producer: Ferenc Pusztai
- production design by Adrien Asztalos & Alexandra Maringer
- written by Ágnes Kocsis & Andrea Roberti
- cinematography by Ádám Fillenz
- edited by Tamás Kollányi
- costume design by Julia Patkos & Mónika Matyi
- set decoration by Zsuzsa Horváth
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film, Drama
- released on (4 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adrienne Pal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADRIENNE PAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adrienne Pal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adrienne Pal for some fun with words!