For all your dictionary needs!
Tip. You can look up words, expressions, names, titles...
Header of Adult Movie

Adult Movie

Video footage: WIde shot of people in front of New York City adult movie theater
Play/pauseBuy footageFind more

Definition of the noun Adult Movie

What does Adult Movie mean as a name of something?

noun

  1. [euphemistic] a pornographic film

Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adult Movie

Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):

Google previewDictionary of Media and Communications (2014)

by Marcel Danesi

adspeak kind of jargon used in the advertising field adspend amount of money spent on advertising a particular product adult contemporary music genre popular music that appeals mainly to an older audience; this genre can include music that was once aimed primarily at teenagers, such as the music of Frank Sinatra, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, or Madonna adult movie [also called porn movie] ...

Google previewAmerican Sign Language Dictionary (2008)

by Elaine Costello

Mature, as Defining adults: an adult movie. Same sign used for: grown-up. □ [Initialized sign formed in the traditional male ...

Google previewEncyclopedia of American Civil Liberties (2013)

by Paul Finkelman

the Court relied on Young to uphold an ordinance that forbade adult movie theaters within 1,000 feet of any residential, zone, church, park, or school. While the result of the ordinance was to place off-limits for such theaters about 95 percent of the land in Renton (a city in which the remaining 5 percent was hardly suitable for or available to such theaters), the Court rejected First Amendment arguments, holding that its conclusion followed inexorably from Young.

Google previewHistorical Dictionary of British Spy Fiction (2016)

by Alan Burton

adult movie adventure of the year, an extraordinary achievement in an era in which adventure itself seems to have become the permanent property of childhood and early adolescence.” Eye of the Needle reminded some of the wartime thrillers of Alfred Hitchcock and Fritz Lang, and a comparison was made with Powell and Pressburger's The Spy in Black (1939), an earlier tale of a lone German agent on a remote Scottish isle. The tagline for the movie concentrated on the romantic ...

Google previewEncyclopedia of Library and Information Science (1977)

Volume 21 - Oregon State System of Higher Education to Pennsylvania State University Libraries by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily

The work was finally transformed into an adult movie ...

Google previewEncyclopedia of Gay Histories and Cultures (2013)

by George Haggerty

Bookstores are typically divided into a front area that sells magazines, novels, videos, lubricants, and sexual novelties such as dildos, penis pumps, and blow-up dolls, and a back area featuring an adult movie arcade in which customers sometimes have sex. (It is a testament to the puritanical strains in US. society that even during such a severe health crisis such as AIDS, the only place to purchase a safe and etfective lubricant in many.

Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adult Movie

Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:

Photos about Adult Movie

If you need images about Adult Movie for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Small photo of XXX adult movie or video 3D renderSmall photo of Close-up Of Person's Hand Holding Mobile Phone Showing Adult MovieSmall photo of Nine years old boy came to watch adult movieSmall photo of Adult movie only labeled on Video Tape for Pornography movie concept More...

Anagrams of ADULT MOVIE

What do you get if you rearrange the letters?

  • MODULATIVE

See also the blanagrams of Adult Movie!

Share this page

Next...

Go to the usage examples of Adult Movie to see it in context!


Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy
Keyword Tool | Romanian-English Dictionary