Adventure in Baltimore
On this page:
"Adventure in Baltimore" is a 1949 drama directed by Richard Wallace and starring Robert Young and Shirley Temple. Dinah Sheldon is a student at an exclusive girl's school who starts campaigning for women's rights. Her minister father and her boyfriend Tom Wade do not approve.
- also known as Bachelor Bait, Baltimore Escapade, Pittsburgh Escapade, Aventura a Baltimore, Diana vuole la libertà
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Dore Schary
- art direction by Albert S. D'Agostino & Jack Okey
- cinematography by Robert De Grasse
- edited by Robert Swink
- music by Friedrich Hollaender
- set decoration by Darrell Silvera
- genres: Romantic comedy, Comedy, Drama
- released on (65 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adventure in Baltimore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Adventure in Baltimore (49, Richard Wallace); That Forsyte Woman (49, Compton Bennett); And BabyMakes Three (49, Henry Levin);Goodbye MyFancy (51, Vincent Sherman);TheHalf Breed (52 ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
Adventure in Baltimore 1948 (a); Fort Apache 1948 (a); Mr. Belvedere Goes to College ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adventure in Baltimore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: