Adventure in Manhattan
is an acrostic for aim.
On this page:
"Adventure in Manhattan" is a 1936 American comedy thriller film made by Columbia Pictures, and was directed by Edward Ludwig. The screenplay was written by Sidney Buchman, Harry Sauber, Jack Kirkland and John Howard Lawson. The story was written by Joseph Krumgold, suggested by "Purple and Fine Linen" by May Edington.
- also known as Manhattan Madness
- country: United States of America
- languages: French, English Language
- art direction by Stephen Goosson
- edited by Otto Meyer & Otto Meyer
- costume design by Bernard Newman
- genres: Crime Thriller, Thriller, Comedy, Drama
- released on (78 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adventure in Manhattan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
Bradford, Adventure in Manhattan, More Than a Secretary 1936; The Plainsman (as Calamity Jane), History Is Made at Night ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adventure in Manhattan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: