On this page:
Definition of the noun adzhar
What does adzhar mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Adzhars
- an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- scientific name: Adzharia
- instance of: province / state = the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- part of: Georgia / Sakartvelo = a republic in Asia Minor on the Black Sea separated from Russia by the Caucasus mountains
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adzhar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ethnic and National Groups around the World by James B. Minahan
See also Kabard Adzhar.
Gurian, Adzhar (Acharian), Imerxev Kartlian, Kaxetian (Kakhetian), Ingilo, Tush, Xevsur (Kheysur), Moxev ( Mokhev), Pshav, Mtiul, Ferejdan, Meskhur-Javakhuri. Imerxev Kartlian is in Turkey ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
adz advise ADZ Air Defense Zone Adzh Adzhar ae above the elbow; account executive; aeroelectronic; aircraft equipment; air escape; almost everywhere; application engineer, arithmetic element; arithmetic expression; armed experimental; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adzhar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adzhar
If you need images about Adzhar for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1D2Z10H4A1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADZHAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adzhar!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adzhar to find many related words and phrases!