Ae Fond Kiss
On this page:
- "Ae Fond Kiss" a.k.a. "Ae Fond Kiss...": Ae Fond Kiss… is a 2004 romantic drama film directed by Ken Loach, and starring Atta Yaqub and Eva Birthistle. The title is taken from a Scottish song by Robert Burns, the complete line being "Ae Fond Kiss, and then we sever...
- read more about Ae Fond Kiss...
- "Ae Fond Kiss": The Scots song "Ae fond kiss and then we sever" by the Scottish poet Robert Burns is more commonly known as "Ae fond kiss". It is Burns' most recorded love song.
- lyrics by Robert Burns
- "Ae Fond Kiss" is an album that was nominated for Classical Album of the Year – Vocal or Choral Performance in the 2000 Juno Awards.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ae Fond Kiss
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ian Crofton
'Ae Fond Kiss' A poem by Burns, probably written in December 1791, and published the following year. The opening and closing stanzas are the same: Ae fond kiss, and then we sever, – Ae fareweel, and then – for ever Deep in heartwrung ...
The pocket encyclopedia of Scottish, English, and Irish songs, selected from the works of the most eminent poets; with original pieces, and notes (1816)
by Scottish songs
* AE FOND KISS. As fond kiss, and then we sever; Ae farewell, alas ...
by Craig Conley
as in the traditional Scottish folk song “Ae fond Kiss.” Aea. n. a capital in the Tarabulus region of Libya. <[Some minstrels say that the Argonauts'] visit to Libya took place before the ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Blue Ae Fond Kiss Stage Beauty Hitch Tickets Valiant Bewitched Mrs. Henderson Presents (BAFTA-N) Last Holiday The Wind That Shakes the Barley Director Neil Jordan (UK) Christopher Morahan (UK) Michael Radford (UK/USA) David ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ae Fond Kiss
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ae Fond Kiss
Ae Fond Kiss
Photo credit: blancagc
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ae Fond Kiss for some fun with words!