On this page:
- Definition of the noun Aeacus
- Phrases with Aeacus
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aeacus
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeacus
- Photo about Aeacus
- Video language resources about Aeacus
- Scrabble value of A1E1A1C3U1S1
- Anagrams of AEACUS
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Aeacus
What does Aeacus mean as a name of something?
Aeacus is a genus of Carabidae, described by de la Ferté-Sénectère in 1851.
- synonym: genus Aeacus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Carabidae
- genus: Chlaenius
- Aeacus was a mythological king of the island of Aegina in the Saronic Gulf.
- also known as Éaque
- Aeacus a.k.a. Manuel Aeacus is a fictional character from the 2007 Japanese animated CG film Appleseed: Ex Machina.
- read more about Manuel Aeacus
Phrases with Aeacus
Phrases ending with the word Aeacus:
- Genus Aeacus
- Peleus Aeacus
- Anthrax Aeacus
- Entheus Aeacus
- Troides Aeacus
- Zygaena Aeacus
- Dasypogon aeacus
- Stenopogon Aeacus
- Ospriocerus Aeacus
- Pseudotremia Aeacus
- Species Peleus Aeacus
- Species Anthrax Aeacus
- Species Entheus Aeacus
- Species Troides Aeacus
- species Dasypogon aeacus
- Species Ospriocerus Aeacus
- species Pseudotremia aeacus
Other phrases containing the word Aeacus:
View more phrases with the word Aeacus in thesaurus!
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aeacus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Celtic Encyclopedia (1998)
by Harry Mountain
Aeacus, Ares, Aeacus, Hercules, Hermes and Hephaistos (half-brothers); Aphrodite, Athena and Hebe (half-sisters) Aphrodite / Apollo / Ares / Athena / Hephaistos / Hermes / Zeus ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aeacus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aeacus
Troides aeacus - Golden Birdwing
Troides aecus - Golden Birdwing
Photo credit: Ettore Balocchi
Video language resources about Aeacus
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1E1A1C3U1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AEACUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aeacus!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aeacus to find many related words and phrases!