On this page:
Definition of the noun aegadean islands
What does aegadean islands mean as a name of something?
- a group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonyms of Aegadean Islands: Aegadean Isles / Aegates / Egadi Islands / Isole Egadi
- instance of: island = a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- part of: Sicilia / Sicily = the Italian region on the island of Sicily; Mediterranean / Mediterranean Sea = the largest inland sea
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aegadean Islands
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Stuart Olson, Robert Shadle
Actaeon Group See Tuamotu Islands Admiralties See Admiralty Islands Admiralty Islands See Bismarck Archipelago Aegadean Islands See Egadi Islands Aegean Islands Astipalaia Bozcaada Chalke Corfu Crete Cyclades Dodecanese ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aegadean Islands
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aegadean Islands
If you need images about Aegadean Islands for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aegadean Islands to find many related words and phrases!